Terms of Sale for Domain Name Purchase
These terms of sale ("Terms") are entered into by and between the buyer ("Buyer") and the seller ("Seller") for the purchase of the domain name listed below ("Domain Name"). By purchasing the Domain Name, Buyer agrees to be bound by these Terms.
- Purchase Price The purchase price for the Domain Name is $49,999 USD. Payment must be made in full before the Domain Name is transferred to Buyer.
- Transfer of Domain Name Upon receipt of payment in full, Seller will initiate the transfer of the Domain Name to Buyer's account with the domain registrar. Buyer agrees to cooperate with Seller in completing the transfer process.
- Representations and Warranties Seller represents and warrants to Buyer that: (a) Seller is the lawful owner of the Domain Name and has the right to transfer ownership to Buyer; (b) The Domain Name is not subject to any liens, encumbrances, or other claims; and (c) The transfer of the Domain Name to Buyer does not infringe any third-party rights.
Buyer represents and warrants to Seller that: (a) Buyer has the authority to enter into these Terms and to purchase the Domain Name; (b) Buyer will not use the Domain Name for any unlawful purposes; and (c) Buyer is not aware of any claims or threatened claims by third parties that the use or registration of the Domain Name infringes any third-party rights.
- Indemnification Each party shall indemnify and hold the other party harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, expenses, or other liabilities arising from the breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant made by such party under these Terms.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state/province/country where the Seller is located, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provisions.
- Entire Agreement These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Buyer and Seller with respect to the purchase of the Domain Name and supersede all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements between the parties. No amendment, modification, or waiver of these Terms shall be binding unless in writing and signed by both parties.
- Counterparts These Terms may be executed in counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has read these Terms, understands them, and agrees to be bound by them.